We continue to strive to find the best/safest drivers in the industry; we are always looking for quality local drivers, Regional drivers that are home every weekend and 2 times during the week.
MTL Companies is a growing innovative company that continues to look for better ways to service their customers. Our opportunities that we offer create a family atmosphere for our employees. People come to work for us because we provide a well rounded compensation package and a fun working environment.
Independent Contractors and Hourly Employees
MTL Companies is always looking for qualified independent contractors and hourly employees. Whether you have your own truck or would like to get into the business through our leasing program, we want to put you to work.
• Dock Trucks
• Flat beds
• Day cabs
• Appropriate license for vehicle type (GVW)
• Hazardous Materials Endorsement for Class A and Class B preferred
• Clean driving History (Three year driving record needs to be provided)
• Federal Tax ID
• Current DOT Medical Card
• Criminal back ground check
• Insurance – Minimum requirement 100/300/50 liability insurance
• Attire – You will be enrolled in Master Transfer’s uniform program
• Proficient at using dispatch hand held communication device for receiving your delivery information
• Truck must be less than 6 years old and white in color
• Truck must be free of visible rust and damage
• IC to supply pallet jack, straps, load bars and blankets
• Dock Trucks must be 24′ or 26′ in length with a lift gate
• Must have DOT required safety equipment
• Vehicle will be decaled with Master Transfer logo (at Master Transfer Expense)
If interested, please contact Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Representative – Sales
Come work for the fastest growing On Demand Transportation Company in the Twin Cities. MTL Companies is seeking an aggressive, motivated transportation sales professional. Your earning potential is only limited by your desire succeed.
• Develop new business through cold calls, networking and industry activities.
• Maintain a book of business with in assigned territory.
• Extensive travel throughout assigned territory (local metro territories).
• Identify new opportunities within existing accounts.
• Responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
• Work closely with operations in the implementation of new accounts.
• Participate in industry organizations. E.g.: Transportation Club, MN Trucking Association, etc…
• Resolve customer issues by working with admin and support staff.
• 2 years relevant work experience within the transportation industry preferred.
• Proficient with basic computer skills. E.g.: Word, Excel, Internet, ACT or other CRM system.
• Results oriented.
• Excellent Organizational skills.
• Knowledge of the Twin Cities industrial areas.
• Excellent Verbal and communication skills.
• Base plus Commission
• Medical & Dental
• Car Allowance
• Cell phone provided
For more information, please contact Rob at email@example.com
Why work for us?
Our benefits include medical, dental, AFLAC services, 401K, and paid vacations.